WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
ricolubiz

How to Use SK plugin

ReplyThanks 2018/08/01 14:37:31 0 0
SK Plugin

It's a long, long job to research your keywords, keyword phrases, LSi's etc and then to write content for your chosen search term that has the perfect keywords, and the perfect density of those keywords. This plugin looks at the top 10 Google SERPS for your search term, compares them to each other, and then tells you the keywords that ALL the top 10 pages are using in their content, PLUS the density of those keywords. In less than a minute you will know EXACTLY which keywords and their relevant density to include in your website copy so that it matches Google's exact keyword expectations. Click here for more details.

I have spinner chief elite version.

How to use the feature above.

Thanks

Aprilcaicai
2018/08/01 17:23:31

I am sorry.

Will you want to know how to use this plugin in SpinnerChief, or will you want to know which function in SpinnerChief can do what you need?

Waiting for your news.

ricolubiz
2018/08/02 16:49:16

I want to know how to do the below task using spinner chief

assuming sk plugin is included with the version of my spinner chief

This plugin looks at the top 10 Google SERPS for your search term, compares them to each other, and then tells you the keywords that ALL the top 10 pages are using in their content, PLUS the density of those keywords. In less than a minute you will know EXACTLY which keywords and their relevant density to include in your website copy so that it matches Google's exact keyword expectations.

thanks

Aprilcaicai
2018/08/02 18:09:36

Under Advanced Functions tab, use the Suggest Keyword function, then it will do what you mentioned above.

Here is a little problem for this function. I will inform our programmer to check it soon. Please wait for the news.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option