WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Partner(s)
clnhyl
2015/09/06 05:55:33
Your team have exceeded the appointed time!!!!!!!

What happened????????

Please submit the project to me as soon as possible.

Aprilcaicai
2015/09/06 22:00:02
Hi,clnhyl. We are very sorry that don't submit the bot on time. We will finish it asap, please wait patiently.
imdream
2015/09/07 20:10:59

I cant seem to install them progrobably

Aprilcaicai
2015/09/07 22:03:49
33 # imdream 9/7/2015 8:10:59 PM

I cant seem to install them progrobably

Hi, imdream. I am sorry that I can't understand the ' progrobably'. But I guess that you want to install our whitehatbox app. You can browse Home page, and cilck Download Now. If I misunderstand your meanings, please tell me.
Diamond Damien
2015/10/09 04:22:52

After putting other similar software to have a comparison with whitehatbox, I have to say that the functions from whitehatbox are the best, besides we can propose our request to them if we want to add some new function for our software, and that is totally for personal service, thanks all the programmers from whitehatbox. Look good on your guys.

Aprilcaicai
2015/10/09 05:37:05
36 # Diamond Damien 10/9/2015 4:22:52 AM

After putting other similar software to have a comparison with whitehatbox, I have to say that the functions from whitehatbox are the best, besides we can propose our request to them if we want to add some new function for our software, and that is totally for personal service, thanks all the programmers from whitehatbox. Look good on your guys.

Hi, Diamond Damien, thanks for your support, we will work harder, thanks

Best wishes!

vivijimmy
2015/12/04 07:47:24

Hi there, is there any way I can get quote for writing a bot in BotChief for registering Google email accounts (PVA). We are using Death-by-Capatcha as BotChief does and can work with manual input of phone numbers and SMS verification code. I tried to use BotChief myself but was stopped at the first step because the browser inside it can not load any web page (Im in China but using proxies and VPNs so it should not be a network problem). Could you please contact me at [email protected]?

Many thanks!

WhiteHatBox
2015/12/04 11:09:38

hi vivijimmy, I think the problem should be the network in China that ban you to visit google to register email. How about if you don't use proxy, only open vpn?

Can you visit the google register page with only vpn connected?

Let's ROCK!
incredibler
2016/04/14 19:51:22
I am looking for someone to develop a bot for me. I have a very specific need. Can you please contact me? Thanks.
Aprilcaicai
2016/04/14 22:23:17
40 # incredibler 4/14/2016 7:51:22 PM
I am looking for someone to develop a bot for me. I have a very specific need. Can you please contact me? Thanks.

Hi, incredibler please check these videos to know how to use BotChief editor.

http://www.whitehatbox.com/BBS/forum?fid=31#.VxBO2XqwoR4

http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=176#.VxBO8nqwoR4

And we can create such bot for you, i have checked this post >>http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=2426#.VxBJfnqwoR4. And it is a little difficult.

You can add our skype account: whitehatbox we can talk the details.

Btw, next time please just post one thread for the same thing, thanks
VerifyCode
Advanced Option