WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Partner(s)
WhiteHatBox
2015/11/30 00:48:07
Hi Luke, we will make a video for you like this.
Let's ROCK!
user_1234
2015/12/29 02:58:48

Hey, I have a request for a bot.

I am having difficulty trying to figure out how to use multi-thread option and keeping the same profile specific information (IE User Agent, and Proxy) together.

An example of this would be logging in account number 1 with IP number 1 with User agent number 1 and making sure account number 2 doesn't use account number 1's information.

Could you make a video of this when creating new Microsoft accounts using different IP's and User agents while making it compatible with multi-threading?

I bought the developer edition just for the multi-threading option :)

Aprilcaicai
2015/12/29 21:13:55
12 # [email protected] 12/29/2015 2:58:48 AM

Hey, I have a request for a bot.

I am having difficulty trying to figure out how to use multi-thread option and keeping the same profile specific information (IE User Agent, and Proxy) together.

An example of this would be logging in account number 1 with IP number 1 with User agent number 1 and making sure account number 2 doesn't use account number 1's information.

Could you make a video of this when creating new Microsoft accounts using different IP's and User agents while making it compatible with multi-threading?

I bought the developer edition just for the multi-threading option :)

Hi, we have got your message, and we will take it into consideration. very thanks for your advice.

digall
2016/06/27 00:31:02

1)How can i run "for" loop? Store value for looping in variable and loop for that many time. Eg Get value from user for how many time bot should do particular job and loop for that time.

2)String append. I want variable2=variable1+"sometext" . While registering for some email i want to save usernames as [email protected] not only username. Possibility of using variables within another variable will be great feature if it dosen't have it.

3)Mathematically operation like +/-/>/< between variables. Is it possible?

Aprilcaicai
2016/06/27 03:05:24
14 # digall 6/27/2016 12:31:02 AM

1)How can i run "for" loop? Store value for looping in variable and loop for that many time. Eg Get value from user for how many time bot should do particular job and loop for that time.

2)String append. I want variable2=variable1+"sometext" . While registering for some email i want to save usernames as [email protected] not only username. Possibility of using variables within another variable will be great feature if it dosen't have it.

3)Mathematically operation like +/-/>/< between variables. Is it possible?

1. You can add a If command to judge how many times the bot will loop that job.
2. Put the value of variable 2 is @gmail.com, and also appends variable 1 to variable 2. In the end, save the variable 2.
3. Now botchief supports the mathematically operation like +/-/>/< between variables

digall
2016/07/06 13:42:10
Multi threading using form. Own project from scratch. No need to show how to create a module. Just universal code or method to use multithreading. For example i have a module that create reddit account. If i compiled it with default template then it has same UI as others. I want to use my own form showing how many account created. It should be multi threaded that is what i need to know.
Aprilcaicai
2016/07/06 23:19:05
16 # digall 7/6/2016 1:42:10 PM
Multi threading using form. Own project from scratch. No need to show how to create a module. Just universal code or method to use multithreading. For example i have a module that create reddit account. If i compiled it with default template then it has same UI as others. I want to use my own form showing how many account created. It should be multi threaded that is what i need to know.

Hello, you can check this video to know how to do it: http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=1839#.V33JgqLflIk
Wish this can help you.

You mean you want to run your Form with multiple threads?

DanJ
2016/10/17 06:51:43

1) A tutorial how to use Javascript and C# to generate text etc would be really useful.

2) A tutorial on solving captchas manually and also automatically would be great.

Many thanks

Aprilcaicai
2016/10/18 00:03:37
18 # DanJ 10/17/2016 6:51:43 AM

1) A tutorial how to use Javascript and C# to generate text etc would be really useful.

2) A tutorial on solving captchas manually and also automatically would be great.

Many thanks

Sorry, recently there is no tutorial to show you how to use them.
For the Captcha function, you can view the post first. http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=4129#.WAWe8KL8Y3A
Also we wish you can view some videos and command document first before you propose some question and create your bot.

seo
2017/01/06 20:44:39
These videos are so helpful. Thank you for making them. The YouTube commenting bot has been really helpful for me to understand a lot of the functionality I need. Keep up the good work!
VerifyCode
Advanced Option